Beth E Taylor, MS RD CNSD LD
Barnes Jewish Hospital
St. Louis, MO
Need an expert Nutrition Support speaker? Then let me help you find the perfect fit!
DNS has expert speakers providing nutrition support to patients throughout the lifecycle.
Whether your conference audience is composed of dietitians, nurses, pharmacists or physicians - DNS has a variety of experts within its membership that can meet your needs.
Potential Topics include:
- Enteral Nutrition - from ICU to Homecare
- Parenteral Nutrition - from ICU to Homecare: prescription and management
- Short Gut patients - nutrition management
- Nutrition Physical Assessment
- Nutrition Care Process
- Using Evidence-based guidelines when providing Nutrition Support
- Feeding in Malabsorptive States (pancreatitis, high output fistulas, Crohn's disease, etc)
- Immunonutrition - from bench to bedside
- The dietitian's role in glycemic control
- Small bowel feeding - starting a placement team
- Nutrition in wound healing
- The role of micronutrients
- The role of specialized enteral products
- Feeding the critically ill obese patients
- Use of pre/probiotics in the acute care setting
and almost any other topic that involves providing adequate nutrition to our sickest patients!
I look forward to hearing from you soon!