Expand your Professional Network
Dietitians in Nutrition Support (DNS) depends upon its member volunteers to carry out its mission: "Empower members to be leaders in the science and practice of nutrition support therapy." Our volunteers are vital in creating cutting edge continuing education products (webinars, Support Line issues, symposia), promoting our members through grants and awards, providing updates on nutrition-related legislation, and enhancing member engagement (social media, website and forum).
We always welcome volunteers!
Each April, we will submit a survey to our members and start onboarding volunteers in the Spring to be ready for the June season! volunteers may be needed for specific projects that arise during the year. If you are interested in being considered for a committee or special project, please email email@example.com.
Here are some ways to get involved:
- Market DNS products at our biannual Symposium or our booth at FNCE
- Assist with planning and organizing the DNS Symposium
- Help plan and coordinate DNS webinars
- Promote your writing skills by learning to write (or teach a member to write) a Support Line article with our Writer's Mentoring Program
- Serve as a mentor to a fellow member in our Career Mentoring Program
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with further inquiries or questions.